
I couldn’t get to sleep last night because of the foggy substance surrounding me like a tornado ready to swallow me up. I was coughing like crazy. I was too frightened to get up. I tried to shoo the fog away but it still circled around me. Then suddenly an evil face emerged.
“AHHHHH!!!” I yelled. “HELP, HELP, HELP!!” “If you don’t be quiet I will bite your head off!” the face exclaimed. I stopped shouting and saw the shadow come into form. It had sharp fangs and claws. Its eyes glowed red and it was very monstrous. “I want to eat meat,” said the shadow.” If you give me meat I will be you friend and scare the willies out of your enemies. If you don’t, I will eat you instead,” “O.K,” I said frightened. “Look in the fridge, there might be some leftover chicken there.” The monster flew away with his bat- like wings into the kitchen. I followed him. He devoured the food like he hadn’t eaten in a million years. I reached out to touch him. I thought my hand would go through, but I made contact. I pulled back surprised. He told me that his name was dark shadow and that he was around since the beginning of time. He turned himself into my greatest fear and said his power was to show people their biggest fears. Dark shadow said he can be playful if he wants to. He smiled at me, and that made me feel that he was trustworthy.
We went back into my room. I put a sleeping bag under my bed for him. I made him swear not to hurt or kill my friends, my family, me, or nice people. He went to bed. I was still worried that he would hurt me, but he never did. Dark shadow will always be my favorite monster.
I really like this story - just don't read it to your sisters!!! It might scare them!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Momma
Dear Iz: Very cool story! This is an INTERESTING story! Love, Dad.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that the monster is under your bed and not mine!!!
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO
Memag
We love it! Emmy read it out loud to the rest of the Stokes family! Our favorite part was the leftover chicken.
ReplyDelete