Thursday, November 5, 2009

Poor Girl (written summer of 2008)
There was this poor girl. She had no food, no water, and no good shelter. But one day the wind began to blow the house started to spin. It spun faster and faster. Then everything was still, absolutely still. She looked out the window, there were lots of villagers that were poor and sold food and clothes. She bought food and clothes that were free. She went back in her house. The wind began to blow .The house started to spin. It spun faster and faster. Then everything was still, absolutely still. She saw the food and clothes that she got. Then they were gone. Then she was gone into the witch’s castle. She was in a cage. The witch said to get the biggest golden apple. She got out of the cage, went outside, was lifted by a cloud to get the biggest golden apple .She gave the apple to the witch. Then she was home with what she got from the villagers.

THE END

7 comments:

  1. Isabel, I love this blog! What a fabulous idea to highlight your excellent stories. You are such a good writer, and with this blog you will only continue to get better. I'm so proud of you!
    Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel, I am so excited about your blog! I know you have other stories to post and I can't wait to see what you will write next!!! I'm also excited to see how you will make this page your own. XXXOOO Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story, Isabel! You have a wonderful imagination. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my name is molly hunsinger. i am miss hunsingers daughter. i am thinking about having a blog of my own. i like your story and i hope u get more great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i were u i would put up posters in your school so people know that your blog exists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabel you are such a creative girl!! I have enjoyed reading your stories. Keep writing and I will continue reading and smiling.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Isabel. Uncle Ed and I will continually look forward to reviewing your Blog. We are enjoying the diversification of your writings. We especially loved the humor of The Day I Almost Got Shot. Please continue writing so we can continue enjoying. Love Aunt Mary Jane and Uncle Ed (Gulfside)

    ReplyDelete